What's really important?

Money?
Love?
Work?
Family?
The earth?
Have you worked it out?

Is there anything to work out?


Of course there is.

You're here once.


Now.


Not next week. Or next year.


Seriously, when was the last time you escaped from your ordinary life to invite a more beautiful question than "What's next?".


Trust me, it will be well worth the investment of time.


You might think others can help. They can't. Only you know what needs your focus. (The doing comes later.)


There's no right or wrong place to start but chances are (by now) you've worked out what keeps coming up again and again but gets none of your attention.


In my case, it's being an artist. Oh sure, I could have chosen any number of things but I know that that's where more of my life and energy needs to be invested if I'm going to make better sense of all this thrashing.


What about you?


What's the one thing you should be doing or not doing beyond everything else?


Enjoy your day.


Blessings,
Julian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All in

Beginner's mind

Where next?