Writing online


I'm a big fan of Charles Bukowski.

One thing that's evident if you've read any of the books written on his life is that writing all those poems was bloody hard work.

No, I mean really hard.

I can't now recall the exact figure, but if he got five or seven poems written of a night, he was doing well.

He did eventually get given an early Apple Mac and he was astonished to find how easy it was to write, not least because he could easily see and correct his errors. Unfortunately, it came too late for us fans as he died within a couple of years of being gifted it.

I mean just think about. Writing online that is. I think we sometimes forget how easy it is to write and share our material.

Imagine not having all this technology.

Anyhow, given the ease of writing, I hope in the coming year you start to flex your writing muscles and blog or post in a way that helps you connect more deeply with your true self.

Blessings,

Julian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All in

When life passes you by

Falling down